Friday 10 September 2010

Why Blog?

"Why on earth do I want to write a blog?" I have asked myself whilst deciding to start this or not. "Why would anyone want to read my thoughts on family and life as a home-educating mother?"

This month is the start of our seventh year on this journey of home educating (still not used to the usual skepticism and disbelief though!), and this is party in 'in-house' thing to keep in touch with good friends around the world and far-flung family. There are people we love as far afield as Seattle, Washington and Johannesburg, South Africa (Ben, Amanda, Meggie and Dan - you know who you are!! ... oh and not not forgetting Grandad and Nana in Winchester).

I'll probably start with some chat about what our plans are this year, with some nice pictures of our summer and time this autumn.

Hope you all enjoy it and look forward to sharing our adventures and times of discovery with you.

No comments: